Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday {without the perks}

I WANT TO EAT SOMETHING GREASY AND NOT GOOD FOR ME.

There. I said it. I feel much better. Well, I would feel better if I actually had some wings and onion rings, but oh well.

So today has been a hard day.

I was up last night with a really bad sore throat that kept me from sleeping. It got so bad today that I was almost in tears because it was so painful to swallow. Every time I did, it felt like someone was stabbing me in my ear drum. Not good.

I really wanted to kill it at the gym tonight because I haven't been doing stellar on my calorie intake. But I just didn't feel up to it. So I took some Tylenol, took an antibiotic, and headed to the gym to do some light walking on the treadmill. But that was really frustrating. I really wanted to have a hard work out like last night. I don't want to slow down for fear I will stop.

So, yes, it's been a hard day. I'm sure there will be more. I'm sure there will be better days. I do give myself credit for going to the gym, though. I only burned 185 calories, but it's 185 more than if I stayed at home on the couch, right?

And to top it off, I came home and had a banana while surfing facebook and seeing all the awesome food everyone else was eating.

I'll say it again.

Today has been a hard day.

No comments: