Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fat be gone Friday (a day late)::: Robyn's weigh in (or lack there of)

Late Monday afternoon, this last week, my hubby informed me we'd be heading into California on Thursday!!!! Heading into California?!?!? Yay!!!! Heading into California!!!!! Panic!!!!! I was already feeling stressed to get all of our school stuff done for Friday. This new plan meant everything needed to get done by Wednesday. Challenge accepted, let's do this. It made my week a little stressful though. Exercise, diet, weight loss, laundry, packing, cleaning, ballet, baseball, what a crazy week. My body caved and I wasn't feeling very well. But, the kids and I mostly finished, and now the week is done and I am happily in my home state for a few days.

When the going gets rough the rough get going right?? Well, I forgot 2 things when I was packing. My make-up bag and my scale are in Gilbert, AZ and I am in Southern Cali!!! So, I can't weigh myself. I can't say I'm sad about that. :) I weigh myself everyday though and I think I would have been down on Friday. :)

I am relieved that school is over though and I'm really hoping to be focused on weight loss the next couple of months. I'm excited to have more time for workouts. I want to do some double workout days and really push myself. So, although I am on vacation for a few days, I am working hard for a  loss this week. I'm excited for results and success.

Short post this week, I'm off to play at the beach, spend some time at amusement parks, and snuggle my kiddos.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you again for all of your support! I am so motivated by all of you and your words of encouragement lift me. It's not really about weight loss. It's about being the best we can be.

No comments: