Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hope's Weigh in Wednesday

Yay!
It's Weigh in Wednesday and I'm soooo happy to blog today!
If you remember, these past couple weeks have been pretty stagnate.
I have been sitting at the same weight even though I've been working out everyday and watching my calories.
A lot of you encouraged me during that time by reminding me that sometimes your metabolism needs to catch up.
Well, I'm happy to report that it has caught up and we're
moving on down!!!
I lost 3.5 lbs this week for a total of 15.5 lbs down so far!
I even went down a size in my jeans AND
now have to wear a belt with those jeans.
{This poses a whole new problem with my clothes that may require spending some money in the next week or so, but don't tell my husband}
 
One thing I did this week is I sat down and wrote out a menu
with the things I could eat for each meal.
It has really helped from getting too overwhelmed about food choices.
I'm super proud that I stuck with it and overcame that obstacle.
So 15.5 down, 54.5 to go.....

No comments: