Monday, January 6, 2014

Motivation Monday ::: Robyn

I know, I know, another post so soon?!?! New Year's does funny things to me. :) We'll see how long it lasts.

Lots of blogs that I read do a word for the year. They choose a word and focus on it for that year. Well, that seemed sorta hard to me. I couldn't pick just one word. Then I found this......



I like it! So, this month I am going to focus on "commit". This is perfect, because I'm really getting back at this whole weight loss thing. So, when I am struggling I will remind myself to commit. When I'm grocery shopping, scheduling my day and week, playing with my kids, I will think of my commitment.

My major goals for this month are not eating after 7pm, drinking lots of water (cutting soda), better food choices, and exercise 5 days a week.


Commit!!!! I will bend at it, sweat at it, and smile and it too, because my body is a temple!

No comments: