Thursday, August 6, 2015

Aha moment ::: Robyn

I don't have anything too profound to say today. :)  I am tired and busy and don't have the energy to have too much emotion.  I didn't want to miss a week blogging though. It helps me stay on track and motivates me to do better.

I am getting in the groove. I am tracking my calories and exercising. I have been exercising with a trainer and I love it. I love using my muscles and getting comfortable in the weight side of the gym. I have to really talk myself into it. I am self conscious. But, I'm doing it. I am gaining confidence.

I had a really big Aha moment this week. I have really been working on mind, body, soul, full encompassing healing. I read something that talked about living in a way that your actions are a contradiction to your hopes and desires. It really struck a cord with me. I have been doing that for so long. Thinking, hoping, and planning to change my life and habits some time soon. Now as I am making choices I am really considering if this choice and action matches the hopes and desires that I have for my life. This week has been good. I have made lots of good choices and I feel like I am really moving in a good direction.

I lost 1 lbs this week. I want to have a little tantrum over that. I want to stomp my feet, maybe cry a little and say "dang it". Really, I did that for a minute, and then I decided that was silly. Instead I'm going to celebrate that I am down. I am doing it. I'm not just thinking, hoping, or planning to do it sometime soon. I am really doing it. One step at a time, one bite at a time, one day at a time, and one minute at a time. I'm trying to learn from my past but really look forward to a happy future.


This for a laugh

This for motivation


and this for inspiration!


Thanks so much for stopping by and for supporting me and loving me!

Bend at it, sweat at it, smile at it too, because my body is a temple, and I want to fly. 

xoxo Robyn

No comments: