Wednesday, August 14, 2013

slowly but surely...

Apparently I have gone from an every week blog post, to an every other week blog post.
 
I have to say that I love getting messages asking me about my posts. I love that you are anticipating my weigh ins as much as I do :)
 
This one will be short and sweet.
 
Life is CRAZY right now! Summer has been harder then I thought it would be. Though I keep losing, it's slow as molasses. I'm not complaining, but I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine.
 
I have been the biggest slacker about working out. It's not like I'm sitting around eating bon bons; I just haven't had time. But I know that's just an excuse. I NEED to get back to being consistent.
 
So over the past 2 weeks I have lost a total of...two pounds.
 
Although I have lost, I can feel the effects of not working out consistently.
 
My goal is to get back to the gym this week and drink MORE water. I don't drink soda or anything but I've been feeling dehydrated. Dehydration leads to the feeling of hunger. I love that I am this in tune with my body!
 
Onward and upward my friends.
 
Here's to getting back to it...
 
me & my wonderful hubby
{rocking my new hot pink pants}
me & my gorgeous sis


No comments: