Friday, June 14, 2013

Weigh In...Friday?!?!?! ::: Hope

Robyn and I just wanted to throw you all off this week and have me blog on Friday and her blog on Saturday. You have to keep people on their toes ;)
 
Ok, really it's because I am trying to get 6 people ready for a week at the beach AND the kids had VBS this week. I have tried to blog like 3 times since Wednesday, each time getting pulled away. It's been a crazy week, but I think we're almost ready to leave tomorrow morning so I have some free minutes to sit down and think.
 
So let's cut right to it, shall we?
 
I am exactly the same as last week.
 
BUT the advantage of not blogging until today is that I can tell you that as of today, I am 1.5 lbs down from Wednesday. ;)
 
I have been doing an abs and glutes boot camp Tuesday nights. Wow! This class is exactly what I need. It pushes me hard and...makes me cry...just kidding...sort of...
 
I love that class. So much so that I went out and bought a yoga mat to take with me to the beach so I could do those exercises there too. My niece will be coming with us to help with the kids and she also takes that class with my sis and me, so she will be me motivator :)
 
I feel like this week could go either of two ways. Praying for the will power to make the right choices with food and the motivation to get my workouts in each day.
 
Here we go...



No comments: